Hey All!
I thought we'd try this blog thing again because we have a new baby on the way and that way people can keep up with what's going on. I must warn you though...I wasn't good at this the first time so I'm definately in the learning stage of all of this and it may take awhile to get some pics up and get things going. Be patient with us and we'll try to keep up with this one a little bit better than the last one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
First comment!
boo...i was hoping to be the 1st comment....way to go mike!
So excited you have a blog! Please keep it up! It really helps us to not feel so far away from everyone when we see all the updates! I'm so excited you're having a boy! HE will be so stinkin cute! I have an appt today, but i still don't think they'll do an ultrasound to find out the sex till 20 weeks. I'll let ya know.
Sorry it didn't work out to get together. It ended up being a crazy busy time...so hopefully we can see eachother in December if we come home.
Do you have a bump yet?! Post some pics....right now i said! love you guys! --Boo--
Post a Comment