Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Robyn's Wedding

My cousin Robyn got married to Chris Dillon on November 22 in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a long, but fun day. Their sealing was at 9:00 in the morning and then a luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building at noon and then the reception at The Old Meeting House from 7 to 9. The BYU-Utah game was that same day so they held the reception later hoping people would be able to do both.

This is my StEaMiNg HOT, and very tired, husband and I at the reception. We were both exhausted. Tyson had worked the night before and had therefore been up with no sleep for over 24 hours and I had gone to see Twilight opening night and then the night before the wedding had gotten about 2 and a half hours of sleep because I was doing the brides hair at 4:30 in the morning. So we were dead by the end of the night. It was a wonder that we made it home in one piece. We slept for 12 hours straight that night. It was awesome!
My 2 GQ brothers Greg and Kerry.



This is my mom and her 2 sisters. It's been about 10 years since they were all together in the same place. My Aunt Linda flew in from California for the wedding and in the middle is Robyn's mom Patti and my beautiful mother on the right.



This is my WHALE picture. Seriously I look huge!!! I swear I don't look that big in real life. Atleast I hope not! All and all it was a really fun day. Congratulations Robyn and Chris!



1 comment:

Min said...

I thought you weren't going to post the "whale picture"!?