
I thought I'd post a few of my personal favorites of Pratt's 4 month pictures. I love them because they show his personality! I can't believe he's now almost 6 months old. The time goes by so fast. Yesterday he rolled over for the first time and he's sitting up on his own pretty good now. His new favorite toy are his toes...he loves to suck on them, especially in the bath when they're wet. He is such a joy in our lives. We love you so much Houdini!












7 comments:
Jill, there is something on your foot! LOL! So cute!
What a cutie! He is so adorable! He looks like both of you, I think:)
Time goes by... Can't believe it. These are so cute. I love the first one and the burlap under the tree he is sitting on. How fun!
Pratt is a handsome little man!!! Time goes by so fast! He is a good mix of both of you..
Pratt is so dang cute you guys! They grow up way too fast...enjoy every moment! My little guy is trying to walk already. Little boys are so fun :D
He is so stinking cute. I love the mohawk!
That little man is good lookin'! I can't decide who he looks the most like, but his eyes and eyebrows are beautiful!
Post a Comment