Monday, July 19, 2010

4 Years of Wedded Bliss!


I can't believe Tyson and I have been married for 4 years. It's gone by so fast!! For our anniversary we left Pratt with his grandparents for a couple of night, yes for the first time, and went to Park City for some much needed R&R. We booked a condo for 2 nights and highly recommend that to anyone. So much better than just a hotel room! We went on the zipline at Olympic Park, went shopping at the outlets, had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants in Park City, lounged around at the pool, went on walks, and just had fun! It was weird being without Pratt for so long but kind of nice too. Thanks honey for a great weekend and for an amazing 4 years!!

Our Condo!


So nice! We absolutely loved it!

Tyson worked on our actual anniversary but this is what he came home to. I looked up online what the traditional 4 year anniversary gift was. It was either fruit of flowers. I thought Tyson would appreciate fruit more. I also wrote him this cute poem. Ya I've got skills:)

He got me the flowers! And also some new cookware that I'd been wanting because ours is HORRIBLE!!

Online they also had a modern day gift of an appliance. So I thought I'd get Tyson some fruit and a juicer! Tyson is kind of an infomercial junkie and has been wanting the Jack Lulanne juicer for a long time now. He was so excited when he opened his present! And that is why I married him!

1 comment:

Britney said...

I literally can't believe that it has been 4 years! That is crazy! I remember Tyson showing me the picture of the ring and being so excited for "his" surprise party. So crazy how so much has changed but so much is still the same after 4 years. Love you guys and I'm sure glad Tyson chose to marry you!