Don't I have one SEXY husband?!?!?!
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Our annual fishing trip to the Madison River
The Madison is Tyson's favorite trip of the year. He gets to do what he loves everyday for about 5 days straight. We had a lot of fun and did a lot of fishing. I love all the pictures of Tyson showing Pratt how to fish. Pratt will definitely be taking after his daddy. I had to also put the picture of Tyson's uncle on here. We called him the dog whisperer. So so funny. He couldn't sit for too long without about 5 dogs around him or on his lap. The picture that just looks like weeds is actually a picture of a black bear that we saw about 2 miles outside of where we were camping. I didn't sleep much that night with thoughts of bears ripping through our tent trailer. Thanks for the fun trip everyone!
Don't I have one SEXY husband?!?!?!
Don't I have one SEXY husband?!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment