Tuesday, April 1, 2014

It's been a LONG time!

So Ty keeps telling me I really need to keep up on the blog. Since this is about the only journaling I do he's probably right. So I am starting fresh once more. We'll see how it goes. But for today, we will just have a picture overload๐Ÿ˜Š. My little man Trek is now 2 and the sweetest most lovable boy in the world. He loves to say "I do it!" to everything as opposed to his older brother who tends to say "you do it!" to everything. Pratt just turned 5 and is definitely his own person. He has so much personality and is so fun! I love them both and I'm so blessed to be their mom!! Here are a few pics of my boys in no particular order. ๐Ÿ’‹
Pratt getting a cavity filled and Trek's first dental check up.

Celebrating my birthday at Texas Roadhouse.

Trek's many faces๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜›☺️

Christmas Jammie's 2013 Ninja Turtle style!๐Ÿข


My little helper! He's actually very good!

Trek's first experience with timeout and unfortunately not his last.

Trek's 2nd birthday Mickey Mouse celebration!

Christmas Lego building.

Pratt at the Airforce museum.


My sick little buddy giving me sicky cuddles. I'll take what I can get!

Playing with play dough.


Brotherly love! My favorite!!

Pratt is 5!!! He had a party at the Clearfield Aquatic Center with friends and family so this was his celebration cupcake on his actual birthday.

Pirate Pratty. Arggghhhh!!! Thanks to Grandma Chris, Pratt loves The Magic Treehouse books and wants to read them all the time. Grandma always makes it extra special and fun!

Playing Army guys at Grandma's house.

Trek LOVES books!  Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith may be a little advanced for him though.

Pratt's first 2nd day of preschool.

Bowling with friends! That's Trek's smiley face๐Ÿ˜. 

Walked in my room to find Trek like this one morning. Silly kid! 

These boys make life so fun, challenging, and interesting. Joyful and sometimes maddening. And I wouldn't trade being their mommy for anything in the world.

No comments: