Saturday, June 28, 2014

Happy birthday to me!

I turned 30 this year. 30! When did that happen? But I think it was literally the best birthday I've ever had and I'm thinking being 30 isn't so bad. My day started out with breakfast in bed, flowers, and a sweet note from Ty, a darling picture drawn by Pratt and a picture of a road bike. I'm getting a road bike!!!!! I couldn't be more excited! It's on order and I literally cannot wait to get it and ride for miles and miles. Who knew I would enjoy biking so much? The rest of my day was awesome as well. Ty had to work so I spent my day visiting one of my favorite friends Loni and having some delicious cafe rio and holding her sweet 3 week old baby for hours. Then I took a nap and later had a cookout with my awesome neighbors the Mcnairs and my best friend Nicole and her kiddos. It was super fun. Great way to spend my day. Then... Since Ty had to work on my birthday he planned a whole special day on Thursday just for me. It started out with a 20 mile bike ride then he surprised me with 2 1/2 hours at the spa getting a massage, facial,and pedicure. then afterwards he took me to dinner at Olive Garden. It was such a fun day and so wonderful to be pampered. I'm so grateful that I have such an amazing husband who takes care of me and spoils me rotten. Thanks honey for the best birthday ever!


No comments: