Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS FUN!


Our Tree!

We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. Here are a few highlights from ours! Sorry to Tyson's family. I didn't take any pics at their house and I should have. I'm gonna blame it on pregnant brain. :(
I missed taking a 30 week picture because of all of the Christmas prep so here's one at 31 weeks. Only 9 more weeks to go until I get to meet our little guy. I'm so excited!!!


Tyson and I both got some new jackets for Christmas too. Mine doesn't fit around my belly right now but it should after the baby!

Our big gifts this year were a TV and Camcorder. We went to set up the tv on Christmas Eve and it was broken so we have to take it back. Kinda a bummer. We were really looking forward to watching a few movies this weekend.

We got Hatch a bone that was as big as him. He smelled it really quick and then went and found his smaller old bone that was in the other room and chewed on that. That was 10 bucks well spent!





Sorry I've always just done pics up the middle so we'll see how this goes. I thought I'd try and save a little space so you don't have to scroll so much.
The pic on the right is my mom and my Uncle Russ. He lives in Alaska and my mom hadn't seen in him 22 years. It was a fun reunion to have him come for Christmas.

Us kids gave my dad some money for a new tv he's been saving up for. My brother Kerry found this HUGE remote control and threw that in with it.


My little brother Greg always likes to strike a good pose. My mom got him this reflective vest to wear when he's out and about on his many adventures. I don't know how he really feels about that. My older brother said, mom only dorks wear things like that. Tyson and I got him a lid for his Nalgene bottle that is solar powered and turns the bottle into a lantern. It's pretty sweet!

3 comments:

Mike said...

I gave my dad that same remote for Christmas last year... and he uses it.

This year for his birthday, Sean gave him a giant calculator... and he uses that too!

Kristen said...

ooo where did you get the nalgene bottle light thing? That is soo cool! Merry Christmas!

Melissa said...

hey sorry I didn't call you and get together while I was up over Christmas, The day we got there Mary came home with the stomach flu and of course my kids got it too. We spent our anniversary mopping up vomit and hershy squirts! Loads of fun! Stay in touch and I'll let you know the next time we can make it up.