Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our 26 week Ultrasound!

This is our little boy at 26 weeks. Isn't he adorable? Tyson was so funny at the ultrasound. He saw that baby and goes..."That is one attractive little boy." He even made the doctor laugh. We may be biased but we think he's very cute already. I can't wait to see him in person! I've now started my 2 week appointments and they will do another ultrasound in a month or so to see how he's progressing.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

I think he is cute too. Look at that little button nose! I am excited for you.

Becki M said...

of course he is adorable, he is part Reynolds isn't he?!? But then, maybe I'm biased too. Congrats on the almost new little one, you're ganna be a great mother. Oh, and I'm due June 1-11, docs and I can't seem to agree, but she is starting to lean more toward the 1st (baby is "big") Take care and have a wonderful day.

Melissa said...

He has a great profile! lol! So many baby's coming due lately. Amanda my sister is due any day now. So fun it almost makes me want to have another one now... Almost!

Anonymous said...

I don't really want to leave my address on your blog, so e-mail my Weber State e-mail and I'll send you my address k. It's carlihollis@mail.weber.edu

The Batchelders said...

Hi Jill! Sorry we haven't commented on your blog yet, I haven't done anything on the computer for a while now. We were excited when you left us a message and we looked at your blog. Congratulations on the pregnancy!
Barrett and Lauren

Holly and Landon said...

Of course I remember you! And yes, your baby is very cute already! How fun that we both have baby boys (well, almost) and beagles! Baxter has not minded the baby at all. I was very worried about it but he hasn't cared. He even came and gave him a tiny kiss on the head the other day, it was cute. I'm going to add you to my friends list so I can check up on ya! Enjoy the last few months of sleep!

Landen and Heather said...

He is cute! I am so excited for you, this whole 40 week pregnancy feels like forever doesn't it? I am so anxious and excited for April to be here and it's like forever away!