Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Shower #3! THANKS MOM!!!

Isn't my mom a fox??? Ow ow!!
This book is so cute. I can't wait to read it to our little boy.



So my mom threw me my last baby shower on January 31st with people from the ward I grew up in and a few others. It was so much fun to see so many people I hadn't seen for awhile that really helped raise me. It was such a great shower and people are so generous. My mom told one person that what we really needed were big ticket items like a crib so if they wanted to just give some money that would probably help a lot. That person got my mom's list of people she invited and called everyone. One of my gifts was a little barbie crib filled with money. I couldn't believe it. There was enough there for us to get a crib, a mattress, and the bedding. We went on Monday and picked everything out. Once the babies room is all put together I'll post a few pics. Thanks to everyone! You don't know how much your generosity and love mean to Tyson and I. We love you all!!!

5 comments:

Hailey said...

That's so fun! I'm going to miss you in Young Womens though! I am healthy right now so I will hopefully be healthy when you have your baby, so I will come and see you guys! You said it would take at least a month until you would bring your baby to church again! I'm going to be a MiaMaid on April 24 So you BETTER BE BACK! Cuz I love you so much and you are so sweet, fun, and loving!
I'll talk to ya later!
~Hailey Mayes~ Your FAVORITE YW EVER!!!

Shanda said...

Jill I can't believe how cute you are pregnant! I swear if I knew that I would look that good I would be popping babies out left and right like that lady who just had octuplets! How are you doing besides being prego? Where do you guys live?

AshnRuss said...

Jill you make me sick. You are still so tiny! You are so cute pregnant!

cheeks said...

FUn shower! Love the way they gave you money for crib! Great idea....big purchase! I saw cute Shelly in one of those pics! You have to tell her I said hello!

Rebecca McNair said...

Jill you are seriously the cutest pregnant lady! I love your shirt in those pictures it looks so cute on you! I am so excited for you guys make sure Tyson calls or texts us when you have that baby! What hospital are you delivering at? Good luck with everything!