I know that I have already told you guys this, but I think is so dang cute! I can't even wait to come see him and hold him and love him! Well, that is if Grandma Chris will give him up! Good job guys he is beautiful. And so are you Jill, you look great!
Congrats you guys!! That's so exciting, we were glad to hear that everything went so well. Finally your sister has some baby making competition. It's all up to you, we know Kerry's not pulling his weight. We're excited for you though, we hope everything goes as well for us in a few months.
Congrats Mommy Jill! He is so handsome. Nice job! I hope your feeling good. I'll be up in Roy in April for my brothers home coming talk so I hope to see him then!
He is darling! I am so glad everything went well for you guys! We will defenitly come see him when we are al feeling better. We lovw you guys! Congrats!
Jill when you have a minute write down everything that you remember about the labor and what you were feeling. I did and I read it some times and it amazes me to think about what I accomplished! He is such a sweetie! Congrats! I am glad that everything went well! I really like the name you chose for him!
YAY for babies!!! He is such a cutie. His name is unique and I love it! Oh by the way, I am a blog browser, so I came upon yours and thought I'd comment on such a happy time in your life!! Good luck!
Hey mama! So, how's the first week for you guys?!?! Are you sleeping at all? We need to chat! Hope you're doing well...we love him and can't wait for him and emri to meet up again! She says she misses him already! love you!
28 comments:
Jill what an exciting time for you! He looks so cute! I'm glad things went well and enjoy every minute cause it goes by so fast!
He is so cute! Congrats! We will miss you in YW! Love lots, Hailey
What a doll! He is so cute Jill! Congrats!
He is perfect absolutely perfect!!! Congrats you guys :)
Congrats! What a cutie. And I love the name.
Yay! Congratulations. They are so much fun. Snuggle him lots. And pay attention to his smell. It's the best when they're that little!
Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well. He is absolutely adorable!
Congratulations, what a handsome boy! How fun is it!?!? You guys are going to be awesome parents!
He's super cute! Congrats on being new parents!
Yay!!! Congrats Jill he's so perfect!!! I love the name!! Good work mom and dad!
Yay! He is gorgeous- and you look fabulous for just having a baby in those pics!! Can't wait to meet him soon!!
I know that I have already told you guys this, but I think is so dang cute! I can't even wait to come see him and hold him and love him! Well, that is if Grandma Chris will give him up! Good job guys he is beautiful. And so are you Jill, you look great!
Congrats on the new addition. He is so cute. I am glad that everything went well. Good luck to you and the baby.
Congrats you guys!! That's so exciting, we were glad to hear that everything went so well. Finally your sister has some baby making competition. It's all up to you, we know Kerry's not pulling his weight. We're excited for you though, we hope everything goes as well for us in a few months.
what a beautiful little guy! being a mom is such a wonderful thing! i'm so happy for the both of you!
Congrats Mommy Jill! He is so handsome. Nice job! I hope your feeling good. I'll be up in Roy in April for my brothers home coming talk so I hope to see him then!
He is darling! I am so glad everything went well for you guys! We will defenitly come see him when we are al feeling better. We lovw you guys! Congrats!
Welcome to the world "Prattwood"!!!!
I like the name! Good work. He's adorable. Enjoy these first few weeks. They go by so fast.
Someone once told me this, and it helped me make it through some of those seemingly endless nights-
"The nights last forever, but the years fly by."
So true.
Jill, congrats on the new little guy! He is so darn cute. You'll be a great mom. Now if only we can get Min's baby here soon!
So excited and happy for you. We send little Pratt our love!
He is so adorable... Congrats! I am so glad things went well..
Congrats you guys!!! He is adorable. We cannot wait to meet him in person. Welcome to parenthood!!
Jill when you have a minute write down everything that you remember about the labor and what you were feeling. I did and I read it some times and it amazes me to think about what I accomplished! He is such a sweetie! Congrats! I am glad that everything went well! I really like the name you chose for him!
Congratulations! He is so cute.
YAY for babies!!! He is such a cutie. His name is unique and I love it! Oh by the way, I am a blog browser, so I came upon yours and thought I'd comment on such a happy time in your life!! Good luck!
Hey mama! So, how's the first week for you guys?!?! Are you sleeping at all? We need to chat! Hope you're doing well...we love him and can't wait for him and emri to meet up again! She says she misses him already! love you!
Congrats! He is a cutie, makes me excited to see brand new babies!
Post a Comment