A couple of weeks ago we had the amazing opporatunity to go and meet with Elder Richard G. Scott of the Quorum of the Twelve. It was such a great experience to be able to sit with him and gain an even greater testimony of the gospel. Tyson's dad works with a woman who knows Elder Scott and she set up an appointment with him after Ty's brother past away. It was so nice to meet with him and have him offer comfort and advice. It was amazing. Here are just a few pictures of our experience. He was such a kind, gentle man and loved holding our little Pratt. He called him robust...ya I'd say that about covers it.
Elder Scott and Tyson's sister Megan
Elder Scott and Tyson's parents
I love this picture of Pratt. He looks so innocent. Tyson took Pratt downstairs to get the laundry out of the dryer and came upstairs with him in the basket. Pratt loved laying in the warm clothes. He looks like a little angel all in white!
Tyson's cousins baby Brynlee loves Pratt so much. She carries his picture around the house with her and when she sees him she gets so excited she shakes. It's so cute. So one night we let Bryn hold Pratt. It was so cute...she kept kissing his head.
Last Saturday we went to Olive Garden to celebrate my sister-in-law Megan's birthday. It was a lot of fun and I was child free for a few hours which was nice...although it was harder than I thought it would be to leave him with my mom. She liked it though. This is Me, Megan, and Ty's cousin Haylee.
Ty's cousin's Whitney, Kallee and Kallee's daughter Brynlee, and me
Ty's Aunt Ann, Cousin Abbey, Kallee, and Bryn
Ty's Aunt Wendi, and Ty's mom Chris
Our whole table. It was a fun night with yummy food. Thanks girls for the fun night out. Happy Birtday Meg!Sorry about the overflow of pictures...it's been awhile since I've posted and there are more coming in a few days :)

6 comments:
What great pictures! I'm sure those will be treasured forever!!! Your little guy is getting big, what a cutie!!!
What a great experience, I'm sure! How awesome is it that he was holding Pratt so much! I love that. Lucky you!
very neat that you got to meet with Elder Scott. i'm sure it was amazing to have his comforting spirit there! yes, pratt does look like a little angel in that picture....does he act different than he looks? Don't you love having a little girls night out? sometimes i like to leave E with brett for just an hour or so to run errands...it's always a nice break, but when i get back i just snuggle her to death because i missed her so much!
I am so sorry about Tyson's brother. That has to be so hard! I'm glad you were able to meet with Elder Scott. I hope that helps to comfort you guys. Your little Pratt is adorable :)
I'm sorry to hear about Tyson's brother. What a cool experience to be able to talk with one of God's apostles. I'm sure you'll treasure those pictures forever.
What an awesome experience to meet with Elder Scott. I am so grateful that you were able to go (and Megan, Unlce Roland & Aunt Chris). I hope you felt our Heavenly Father's love and comfort. I think of you all very often and my prayers continue to be with you. We love you!! And yes...Pratt is a DOLL :D
Post a Comment