
These pictures were all taken at our Reynolds Family Reunion. All of our family hasn't been together at the same time for years. It was so good to see everyone and see all the new additions. This is my cousin Jami and her baby Emri. E was born the day after Pratt. It was funny. We were actually due a day apart a week later. I was induced a week early and when I talked to Jami that day she said to tell Pratt to tell Emri to come on down. Emri was born about 27 hours later. I guess they just didn't want to be apart too long. They seemed to like each other! I have so many posts but we'll just do this one and hopefully I'll get the rest up this weekend. Summer has just been crazy!
My grandpa Reynolds and the new great grandkids. There have been 2 more born since these two and there's one more on the way!
Pratt & Emri seemed to like each other. My brother got a picture of Emri sucking on Pratt's hand. I was in the shower at the time but apparently P didn't like that so much.
This is the cabin we stayed in. Thanks Uncle Reed. Some of us camped at a nearby campground but we decided to really rough it in the cabin:)
We did visit the campground a couple times. The boys were addicted to this game called washers. Tyson wants to make one now for home. It's pretty fun!
We all spent some time around the campfire cooking marshmallows and eating smores. They were delicious! My cousin Kelti is a master mallow toaster!
We had so much fun and we were so glad to see everyone. Thanks so much for all the memories guys. We need to do this every year!

2 comments:
Ah, i totally agree....we need to make this an annual event! it was so fun to see little pratt (and you too of course)! We miss you already!
I too must agree!! Every year would be awesome. The memories of growing up with cousins around are priceless!! Kort tells me stories all the time. It did not matter how long you were apart, when you got back together it was like things had not changed a bit- instant best friends.
Post a Comment