Sunday, March 8, 2009

Any ideas?

So to all of you mothers out there... Any ideas on how to keep your kids from growing up and getting bigger? Everyday I feel like little Pratt is growing so much and changing. His face is chunking out and so are his little chicken legs. I want him to stay little for a little longer. So if anyone has any secrets let me know.

3 comments:

Becki M said...

If I knew the answer to that, I wouldn't have a little boy who is within a month of being baptized!!! I'm not old enough yet to have an 8 year old, but he won't listen to me and stop growing! Good luck, and love every minute of it... including those late nights. I know easier said then done, but you will always regret those lost moments if you don't!

Rebecca McNair said...

Ok so I got out Layne's premie outfit that we brought him home in and I about died! It is so sad! But I am so glad he is such a healthy little boy now. But the only advice I could give is take a million pictures and videos! Which you are probably already doing, and write everyday in a journal so you can go back and reflect all of these wonderful days you are having with little Pratt. Oh and when he is up in the middle of the night enjoy every minute of those midnight hours you get to spend together just holding and feeding him. I know you get tired but really there will never be anything quite like it! Those precious quiet moments are the best!

Keli said...

I try not to feed my kids too much. And I bonk them on the head occasionally to stunt their growth. I also don't let them stretch in the mornings, or ever, but none of those things seem to work. Time just marches on. That's why we have more babies.