Thursday, March 26, 2009

In Memory of Jordan Don Whitesides


Tyson's younger brother Jordan passed away on March 18, 2009. It has been a very hard week for all of us. His life was cut short but he lived it to the fullest. We will miss his quick wit, his practical jokes, his loving happy heart, and his big bright smile. We miss you already Jordan. We are so glad you got to spend the month that you did with our little Pratt and know that he understands more than any of us what has happened and your mission now in heaven. We are so grateful for the knowledge we have of eternal families and the plan of salvation. We know we will see our Jordie again and are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for sending the Savior to make that possible. We love you so much Jordan and are excited to know that one day we will be with you again.

16 comments:

Heather and Eric said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Tysons family at this time! Love ya Jill!

Landen and Heather said...

I'm sorry for your loss, your family will be in my thoughts and prayers..

On a happier note your little guy is a cutie! I can't believe how fast that month went by! I feel like my last 4 weeks have drug on and on.

Laura said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss! We will keep you in our prayers, hang in there.

Kristen said...

Jill & Tyson, I'm so sorry for your loss. :( I'll keep you & your families in my thoughts and prayers.

Erin said...

I am so sorry for your loss- hang in there

Melody, Addyson, and Kyleigh said...

I am so sorry for your families loss, your family will be in my thoughts and prayers...

Lindsay said...

I am so sorry Jill.

Preston & Tara said...

Jill and Ty I am so sorry!! I really understand what you are going through. Preston's sister died last month at 27, I know how painfull this is for you guys and will have you in my prayers!!!

Heather Ashcroft said...

I was really sad to read this post, I am so sorry! I'll be thinking about you! Thank goodness for the gospel!

Holly and Landon said...

I'm so sorry Jill! I'll be thinking of ya. Also, let me know if you still want Landon to do pictures of Pratt. I think you have my e-mail.

Amy said...

We are so sorry for you and your family! I hope the savior's love will help you and your family get through this difficult time in life.

Mark and Dannielle said...

Jill and Tyson, We are so sorry for your loss. We hope you know that we are always there for you if you ever need anything. We love and care about you and will keep you in our prayers.

Steph said...

You have been in our thoughts and prayers all week- please let me know if there is anything I can do for your little family!! Hope to see you all soon!

Rebecca McNair said...

We just want you to know that we are always here for you guys if you need anything. We love you and know that the Lord is with you in this difficult time in your life.

Bowmans said...

We are sorry for your loss. losing a loved one definitely puts things into perspective- like what is most important in life. Know that we are thinking of you and praying for you. We love you guys!!

cheeks said...

We love you guys. I know how much he meant to all of you. Hang in there, we're praying for you.